We are actively recruiting AmeriCorps members to serve in the 2021-22 term. Please note that acceptance into the program is subject to official position approval, a background check, and applicant approval from Habitat for Humanity International. All candidates have to be approved by HFHI before we will receive their resumes.
Benefits of Service:
- Living allowance $15,850 for approximately 10 ½ months of service.
- Segal Education Award of $6,195, upon successful completion of service.
- Health care benefits and enrollment in Employee Assistance Plan.
- Personal and medical leave — approximately 10 days total.
- Possible forbearance or deferment of qualified student loans.
- Child care benefits, if you qualify.
- Worker’s compensation insurance.
Click HERE for a list of open positions.