Volunteers must fill out a waiver to complete hours at our ReStores
(links at bottom of page)
Volunteer Requirements and Expectations
- A professional attitude is expected when working and interacting with all staff, customers, and volunteers. Negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.
- Appropriate clothing and shoes (lose fitting jeans, tee shirts, work boots, tennis shoes, etc.) are required when working.
- Inappropriate clothing (revealing shirts, sagging pants, open toed shoes) are not allowed.
- You may start at 9:30 a.m. and leave at 5:30 p.m. Monday-Saturday.
- You are required to sign in when you arrive.
- You are required to sign out when you leave.
- ReStore vests are required whenever working.
- You are required to sign out and back in when returning from breaks.
- You may not sign out until you are ready to leave for the day.
- You may not price items or give discounts to customers.
- Smoke breaks may be taken on the smoking dock.
- Brief calls may be made in the breakroom, office, or the smoking dock.
- Do not use cell phones in sight of customers when working.
- Use of headphones, ear buds, blue tooth devices, etc. are not allowed.